Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Lights


We put up the Christmas lights on the house today :)  This year the whole family was able to help.  Bean and I did the sidewalk lights while Ryan and Bug wrapped the trees and put up our Santa on the tractor.


I updated Facebook as I went today ~ I'll include those with the pictures!
2:00 pm  Ryan is outside putting out our Christmas lights while Bug plays with the ants that have taken up residence near our front door and Bean re-reads Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on the sidewalk. I am, of course, working on a Nursing School assignment at the dining room table :)




 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
5:00 pm  We finished putting the Christmas lights and decorations outside and now it's on to the tree. Bean and I put it up last night (with a little help from Bug) and now we're going to put on the lights...

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 7:50pm  I love Christmas lights! Our house lights are up and fabulous :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment